Saturday, August 10, 2013

GUESS WHAT I WON!! THINK MIKASA!

THINK THE LOVELY
COURTNEY OF FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKASA!

THANK YOU COURTNEY !

Courtney's Photo, click to see her table using this china.
Mikasa's Vintage Lace


Yes, I won six, five piece place settings
of this beautiful Mikasa,  (NEW) Vintage Lace.

Mikasa's Photo. Click on the photo to see more about this beautiful china.
PLEASE GO BY AND VISIT COURTNEY. SHE HAS AN ENCHANTING STYLE AND EXECUTES THE ROMANTIC FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE IN NEW AND EXCITING WAYS!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtney va embellir votre journée!




I still can't believe I won. For some reason my FB email address is different from my blog email address (gotta fix that). I don't always check that email everyday. Can you believe, I responded with less than an hour, before forfeiting. WHEW! I was messaging Courtney all over the place. She probably thought I was stalking her. I guess I was, LOL!

I am already planning my tablescape, in my head. I know that I will be using my vintage Alencon Lace cloth and an antique sterling pattern from 1902, called Stratford by International Silver Co.  I am still trying to decide what crystal to use. Maybe a delicate etched. Wow, my 
mind is racing.


Thanks again, Mikasa and Courtney!

Bragging here:

x_3dc510dd photo x_3dc510dd_zps83f83ac0.gif

23 comments:

Babs said...

Whoo Hoo, Ginger! Congratulations! That was a close call on the email response. The Vintage Lace pattern is gorgeous. Looking forward to your tablescape with it.

Ron said...

Congrats, Ginger!!! You're one lucky gal.

Debbie said...

Wooohoooo and huge congrats!! I need to take a closer look at that china. It looks like it has a gold edge, which is something I've been looking for lately. Not that I NEED one more set of dishes, but I kinda want at least some gold rimmed dinner plates.

Chatty Crone said...

Okay girl I am so thrilled for you. Congrats. It is GORGEOUS!

Sarah said...

Fantastic! What a wonderful set to have for your table. I think your ideas are perfect for these gorgeous dishes. Just think of all the pretty tables that are in your future that will feature these dishes. When's the dinner party?
Congratulations, my friend! Wonderful news! ~ Sarah

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Congratulations!! What a fantastic win!! It's beautiful china and you're going to have a lot of fun setting the table with it. Enjoy!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Congratulations!! What a fantastic win!! It's beautiful china and you're going to have a lot of fun setting the table with it. Enjoy!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Congratulations!! What a fantastic win!! It's beautiful china and you're going to have a lot of fun setting the table with it. Enjoy!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Ginger,
Congrats to you girl! You will sure come up with a lovely setting for that.
Hugs and happy weekend.
Mariette

Angelina- JoJo & Eloise said...

What an AMAZINGLY Beautiful win!! Congratulations. I LOVE Courtney's blog it is so Beautiful!
xoxo

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Congratulations Ginger!! How exciting! Made even more so with your dance with the 'wire.' ;)

Rejoicing with you in your blessing!
~Diane

~ Nee ~ said...

Congrats Ginger , The China is just lovely and you are one lucky gal ...be sure to set my virtual place at the table ... thinks for sharing :).

Skoots1moM said...

what a fun and expensive gift to win! congratulations!

Unknown said...

Ginger, that is awesome!!! Congratulations!! Beautiful china...you'll have such fun with it!!~~Angela

Barbara F. said...

Congrats, Ginger!!! Enjoy. xo

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Goodness, I never check my FB mail!! Now, that was quite a win...Wow, and I love that pattern. Big congratulations to you!!! I am soooo glad you won. Can't wait to see it in one of your fabulous tablescapes!

Carol

Pat M said...

Wonderful, you lucky one! The pattern is beautiful and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Hugs,
GraceinAZ (Pat)

Dr. Kathy McCoy said...

What great news, Ginger! I'm so glad you won!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh wow sweet lady. comgrats, yahoo!!! What a terrific win a Mikasa china, that's awesome and I'm thrilled for you! Thanks for coming by to see my cake plates with the pedestals. I used epoxy glue and left them overnight; I explained in the first photo in my post. Hope you have a wonderful week.
FABBY

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Congrats Ginger...the Mikasa is gorgeous...love Courtney!

Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky you! The dishes are so beautiful! I know you'll set a lovely table with them.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

bj said...

WOW....what a fabulous win. I am so excited for you, Ginger.
Can't wait to see your first table, us
ing this beautiful set of dishes.
Yay for you....:)

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations, Ginger. What a wonderful, wonderful win! I love it- xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...