Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chalk it up to "Chalk Paint"

I know you are creative 
or you wouldn't be a part of the blog forum!

Isn't this so clever and cute? The shop is alive with wonderful Christmas characters.


Hop over to Robyn Story Designs 
to check out the shop,
 it's decked out in Christmas finery. 
The shop is overflowing
 with all new and inspirational decorations
 for the upcoming holiday season.

While you are visiting check out the details for their
"So You Think You Can Create"contest. 
This is a great contest with a more than generous prize
 and support for a thought provoking and worthy charity. 

Don't be left out,
 show us what you can do with Chalk Paint. 
You know you're the best !! Go for it!!
Go HERE to get all the details!!

7 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for sharing the info about this contest! It's an exciting one!!!

Donnie said...

I still think that tree is so creative.

Debbiedoos said...

It sure sounds fun Ginger, my wheels have been turning...not sure what and if I will come up with something good enough!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

There certainly is NO shortage of creativity - or contests & giveaways - in Blogland! That's part of what makes it so fun. ;)

Hope your weekend is terrific!

Blessings,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

bj said...

I am sure I am the very last person on this planet that hasn't used chalk paint. I am not much of a painter...but I DO want to use it soon.
xo bj

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Sooo creative! I am amazed at all the creativity and artistic things I'm always running into from my beloved friends at BLOG LAND! I so appreciate you all, my friends, always posting things I love, or have fun watching, or EATING, or...whatever! XOXO FABBY

Jenny said...

I'm intriqued with chalk paint and I still haven't gotten around to trying it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...