|Previous St Patrick's Day parade in Savannah, Ga.|
ERIN GO BRAUGH!
It has been a long and stressful winter for Bob and me. We are still attempting to resolve some of Bob's health issues. I ask for your prayers that he will be getting around better very soon.
Recently, Bob asked me why I wasn't blogging and expressed the thought that I should get back to it. We all know I
ALWAYS do what Bob says. I really do!
Today I would like to share something I learned over the last few weeks.
EVERYONE IS TEXTING BUT ME!
I tried it but I was horrible at it.
I really needed to study up on this texting thingie.
Well, I ran across some acronyms that should fit the lifestyles of my peers.
Perhaps these shortcuts
will make YOUR texting more meaningful.
Young people have theirs,
now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
|DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE POST!|
Have an awesome Day!
Just don't expect a text from me anytime soon.
I can't find TDSB (the d*** send button)
but I will be back HERE
in a couple of days.
|Previous St. Patrick's Day parade in Savannah, Ga.|
Please let me know you dropped by! Leave a cool comment!