Friday, December 2, 2011

GUEST HOST AND FEATURED BLOG!

THIS HAS BEEN AN EXCITING WEEK!

I AM SO HONORED 
TO HAVE BEEN INVITED
TO GUEST HOST
OVER AT 

SUZY IS ONE OF THOSE BLOGGER FRIENDS TO WHICH YOU NATURALLY GRAVITATE. BEING A TRUE SOUTH CAROLINA BELLE,  SUZY IS A CHARMER WHO IS ALWAYS READY WITH A KIND AND SUPPORTIVE COMMENT. 
IN ADDITION TO BEING A HIGHLY TALENTED DESIGNER,  SHE IS ALWAYS SHARING HELPFUL(really helpful) TIPS AND HINTS. SHE HAS SOME GOOD CHRISTMAS DECORATING TIPS  RIGHT "HERE".

PLEASE GO OVER AND VISIT WITH SUZY AND ME. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING
YOU. BE SURE TO TOUR SUZY'S BLOG WHILE YOU ARE THERE! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

SECONDLY, I WAS 
A FEATURED BLOGGER
ON POCKETCHANGE'S
Please go by and check me out there!
While there visit Pocketchange's
You will see tips on everything from baking, makeup, decorating to backpacking!
Yes, backpacking!
So you see, it's been a good week 
here on the island!

OK, See you over at Suzy's


I am linking up here:


8 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Congratulations, Ginger! I just visited at Suzy's. I need to stay on track with Christmas stuff, but wanted to say "hi" - great post! xo

Artsy VaVa said...

Congratulations! I am not surprised that you are a featured blogger...you should be!!! Keep up the good work!

The Charm of Home said...

Ginger!
What exciting news. Your items for your Etsy shop are adorable. I love Etsy! Congrats on the opening of it and much success! Thank you for linking this up with Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Katherines Corner said...

Congrats on having your time in the spotlight I will hop over and praise you there too. Big Hugs! Katherine P.S> did you add your blog to the new blog list page yet?

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh my sweet and pretty lady fron Savannah lady, congrats, why should you not be?! You have a great blog, the best out there! I will go over now to see you myself darling Ginger and will praise you. Hugs in the meantime. FABBY

Babs said...

Whoo Hoo! Ginger!! Congratulations. Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Babs

Anonymous said...

WOW, Ginger! Congratulations to you! You are the most famous one! I'm popping over to see! :)
I'm proud for you!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Suzy said...

Thank you for the accolades, Ginger. I'm blushing! I so appreciate you doing me the honor of guest hosting on my blog on Friday. Congrats on being featured too - you truly deserve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...