Saturday, July 16, 2011

SEMI-ANNUAL SWAP MEET!!

We just visited the "GIRLS"
My two awesome Daughters.

It was sweltering in Savannah. 
It was time to "get outta town".

When the "GIRLS" and I visit one another, there is always an exchange of goodies. Often it is dinnerware, curtains, furniture. This time a slot machine and a piece of Belleek went to one, French lace curtains and a vintage lace tablecloth to another. 

Oh, I always get my share! Remember the turquoise chaise Here! This time I brought back a new/vintage set of dishes. Look for those in a tablescape.
I also brought back a couple of pieces of furniture. 

In the midst of all of this mayhem we attended "Aunt Annabel"s 100th Birthday Party" on the Fourth of July. She has always been a real firecracker. Read about that Here!

I was able to post from the road several times. Here and


Just letting you know we are back!! I will be posting more about our trip and the thrifty finds this coming week. I will be posting about my meeting with an actual 
"Blogger Friend". Virtual became reality. 

I am linking up with:

10 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful visit! Can't wait to see your dishes! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh Ginger,
Thank you so much for finding me! I'm going to fry me up some eggplant and have a good long look around your blog! You seem to have so much fun with your girls. Great when they love what we love. I was born and raised in Mississippi. Following you!
Hugs,
Patti

The French Hutch said...

Oh I know all of your had a splendid trip and sounds like you found plenty of treasures. Can't wait to see what you bring home. Happy summer........

~Emily
The French Hutch

Natasha in Oz said...

It sounds like you had a great trip. How great to meet up with a blogger! Glad you had fun.

Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

Barbara F. said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I am visiting from Seasonal Sundays. I am wondering why I didn't see this in Blogger?? xo,

The Tablescaper said...

Ginger:

It sounds like you are celebrating summer to the fullest! Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Katherines Corner said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip!Can't wait for photos. Hugs!

Chatty Crone said...

Sounds like you had some fun with the girls!

Anonymous said...

ok!..I just figures it out!
YALL ARE HOME1...YIPPEEE
~Jo

LindyLouMac said...

Delighted to hear you had a wonderful trip. I always get so excited if we are to visit with either of our daughters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...